– Creating content related to the audiences’ needs first.
– How to structure a team
– Thinking through purchasing marketing automation services
– Generating emails
– Using marketing automation to glean insights on the customer experience
About Christie Campbell
Christie Campbell is a leader of the St. Edward’s University Marketing Office, which is responsible for communicating the St. Edward’s University story to increase engagement, attract resources and achieve the university’s goals.
FREE EBOOK FOR HIGHER ED MARKETERS, COMMUNICATORS & DEANS
10 Yes / No questions that will help you:
• Establish clarity on your marketing communications team goals.
• Evaluate your messages.
• Ensure tactics are in place to support big picture objectives.
• Eliminate wasted resources.
We will also send you periodical content related to higher education marketing communications. You can opt out at any time.