1. All information on www.experientialcommunicatons.com is copyrighted by Experiential Communications Inc. By using www.experientialcommunicatons.com, you agree to abide by all copyright notices or other posted restrictions.
2. This website is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. We strongly recommend that parents participate in their children’s exploration of the internet and any online services and use their browser’s parental controls to limit the areas of the internet to which their children have access.
3. This agreement in no way creates any agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and Experiential Communications Inc.
4. Our website occasionally includes links to other websites. You understand that we do not operate or control the products, policies or services offered by such websites.
5. By using www.experientialcommunicatons.com, you understand the personal and reputation risks that come with communications activities and agree not hold Experiential Communications Incorporated liable for damages. Under no circumstances will Experiential Communications Inc. be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage, personal injury, or death resulting from anyone’s use of our Website or Services, or any interactions between Users of our Website or Services, whether online or offline.
6. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us and our partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third-party suppliers of information and documents, attorneys, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates free from any liability, loss, claim, and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of our Website or Services.