EXPERIENTIAL COMMUNICATIONS TAILORED SERVICES
I. Universities, units, research centers or communications / PR offices within academia
As someone with a vested interest in the communications / PR of a university or unit, does any of the following apply to you?:
- You need help in communications strategy formation and messaging.
- You need a plan to reach new markets in different parts of the world where you have a vested interest.
- You want prospective students / clients to be aware of the value and impact of your different programs / services.
- You need support in public relations, social media, media relations and/or content marketing and/or want members in your team to learn the latest best practice in these areas.
II. Deans, presidents and directors
Does any apply to you as the top leader of school, university or unit?:
- You know the vision and key messages you wish to communicate, but it isn’t always 100 percent clear to your various stakeholder groups.
- You understand the importance of media relations, but aren’t comfortable speaking to journalists.
- You need editorial support for written correspondence.
- You are extremely busy.
III. Individual academic / thought leaders
As an academic or thought leader, do you grapple with any of the following:
- You have done significant academic research and/or have a particular area expertise and analysis, yet key audiences are unaware of your work.
- You haven’t mastered how social media and other online resources can provide continual professional development in your work.
- You need an outside source to help you re-package your academic material so it is digestible for general audiences. You also understand the importance of being visible in the press, but you need media training.
- You don’t have time.
IV. Executive education
As a provider of executive education services, are any of the following issues for you:
- You have many satisfied clients, but you need support in communicating their executive education experience to key audiences through storytelling.
- You want to reach your audiences – be it prospective students, alumni or HR managers / CLOs – with thought leadership content, but don’t have the resources to do so.
- You and your team delivered an amazing experience for a client, but need post-program communications support to ensure that learnings are cascaded throughout their organization to provide them even greater value.
- You don’t have time.