Communications Services For:
Does any of the following apply to your university, unit, research center or communications / PR office?
- You need help in communications strategy formation and messaging.
- You need a plan to reach new markets in different parts of the world where you have a vested interest.
- You want prospective students / clients to be aware of the value and impact of your different programs / services.
- You need support in public relations, social media, media relations and/or content marketing and/or want members in your team to learn the latest best practice in these areas.
EXECUTIVE EDUCATION PROVIDERS
Does any of the following apply to you as a provider of executive education?:
- You have many satisfied clients, but you need support in communicating their executive education experience to key audiences through storytelling.
- You want to reach your audiences – be it prospective students, alumni or HR managers / CLOs – with thought leadership content, but don’t have the resources to do so.
- You and your team delivered an amazing experience for a client, but need post-program communications support to ensure that learnings are cascaded throughout their organization to provide them even greater value.
PROFESSORS / THOUGHT LEADERS
Does any of the following apply to you as an individual academic / thought leader?:
- You have done significant academic research and/or have a particular area of expertise and analysis, yet key audiences are unaware of your work.
- You haven't mastered how social media and other online resources can provide continual professional development in your work.
- You need an outside source to help you re-package your academic material so it is digestible for general audiences. You also understand the importance of being visible in the press, but you need media training.
- You don't have time.